CAN-Bus Tester 2
Our current operating software 4.3 for the CAN-Bus Tester 2 now supports the Master recognition in the DeviceNet module. It works on Windows 8, the latest operating system from Microsoft.
Was also updated the CANopen protocol monitor - our new software module to support CANopen-based systems.
Download our operating software 4.3 for the CBT2 ... Download
The CAN-Bus Tester 2 is a universal diagnosis tool for the start up, analysis, monitoring, troubleshooting and service/maintenance of CAN bus systems. Typical problems which occur during the operation of CAN bus systems such as node failures, faults in the communication or complete standstill of the plant, often have their origins in the physical bus characteristics. The CAN-Bus Tester 2 provides an overview of the signal conditions on the bus, which helps you to locate and rectify frequently occurring error causes instantly. During the installation phase of CAN bus plants the integrated wiring test is especially useful. It is possible to check the bus cabeling by using different measurement methods and thus the transfer properties are ensured. You can also perform comparing measurements directly on the running plant over its lifetime and thus prevent standstills.
For long-term monitoring of CAN bus systems GEMAC developed the CANobserver®. Both devices – the CAN-Bus Tester 2 and the CANobserver® – form the CAN-Bus diagnosis family.
Protocol Monitor CANopen (Receive):
- Support for analyzing CANopen based systems
- Interpretation of all received telegrams according to CANopen specification
- Messages are decoded and displayed as SDO, PDO, NMT, Sync, Timestamp, Heartbeat and Emergency objects
- The content of the PDOs can be shown symbolically by loading the dedicated EDS/DCF-files
The information will be displayed in a continuous mode (Scroll-mode) or in form of a list sorted by CAN-identifier (Overwrite-mode). Once the overwriting mode is active, changes are highlighted. A powerful filter for Node-IDs and object types simplify the analysis. Abort codes are shown in plain text. For using the Protocol Monitor CANopen our new software version v4.1 and the appropriate license key are required.
Protocol Monitor CAN (Receive/Transmit)
- Display of CAN error frames and overruns
- Trigger on these conditions
- Start, Stop and Pause records are displayed
- Summarize CAN telegrams in a list (sequences)
- transmit several CAN messages once or repeatedly with defined intervals
- configure connected devices with just one touch of a button
Information Sheet, Manual and Software:
- Information Sheet CAN-Bus Tester 2 Download
- Manual CAN-Bus Tester 2 Download
- Software CAN-Bus-Tester 2 Download